Laboring Hour

Monday, 9-04-2006
1h for 8.5 Miles at Memorial Park

Pretty tired, although not as much physically (body/muscle). Played some late night poker with Derek and family (leading in chips most of the night) so I got to bed late, but awoke on schedule and headed out to Memorial in some nice weather. However, I feel I am getting sick, mostly due in part to finally getting some serious training in combination with work. Anyhow, a very good run, as I only had some weakness in the left leg. Felt great post-run, but I need to work on the another area other than adductor. Almost more of a hamstring issue now. We shall see. Hopefully I will get off of work early today on this most blessed Labor Day...

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Strengthen