An Hour with the Master

Wednesday, 9-13-2006
1h00'42" for 9 Miles on Memorial Park

Once again was scheduled for 90', so I awoke at 5 AM and headed out to Memorial Park. Amazing the traffic at 6 in the morning. Took me 50' to drive to Memorial. Anyway, once out there I was feeling pretty good in the legs, so I headed off in attempt to run my hour and a half. Completed 2 miles and heading my way is Sean Wade. He asks me if I just started and we headed off together. Had a great conversation about his running and racing, injuries and competition, workouts and everything.

We kept a good clip and I had no real issues with my adductor other than it was progressively tighter, but it never stopped me, which made me real happy. After the run, I headed off to Dr. Sanders and got some excellent treatment in which I felt some improvement in my hip flexor. That's how important he is, that I will dig into debt to get treatment and decided that 30' more of running was not more important than 30' of treatment.

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Strengthen