Another Sickly Hour

Wednesday, 9-06-2006
1h for 8 Miles at Memorial Park


Ever heard the term "dragging @ss"? Well, that was me this morning. I went to bed early last night to try and beat this flu illness I picked up, but I awoke with a fever and completely achy. I truly felt like sweating out my fever and staying in bed, but a 90' run beckoned me. After much debate that I would not get any faster staying in bed, I decided to heat out.

I managed a painfully slow 8 mile run around Memorial Park, just putting in the time. My kidneys ache, my body is full of chills. All I want to do is lay down and go to sleep, but here I am, working 10-7. I adjusted my 1h30' run for a simple 1h run, the only compromise I would make all morning, and that adjustment gave me time for some ART therapy with Dr. Sanders, which was nice. My injury is definitely on the righteous path to health...

I am completely useless today.

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Strengthen