An Hour on the Roads

Monday, 9-11-2006
59'32" for about 9 Miles in Heritage Park

Opted not to travel to Memorial this morning as I had a lot of housework to do, including going grocery shopping. Also, am looking for ways to cut-down on my eating expenses on days I run at Memorial. Anyway, I headed towards my Heritage Park mile loop and ran around there for 30' until I headed back home and finished up. Still feel quite sick, it's just a feeling. Was coughing up a lung most of the run. I am just dead-tired all of the time. No time to rest, and yet I am not doing doubles yet! Am truly looking forward to my non-working weekends. Anyway, a very mechanically efficient run with minor aches and pains, considering it was all on crowned roads and sidewalks. Need more strengthening, however. Good run.

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Strengthen