Post-Run

Well, following my disappointing return to running, I took Tuesday completely off and then ran an easy 15-minutes on Wednesday morning, on advice from my doctor. Today, Thursday, I had a day of treatment with Dr. Sanders and he really worked deeper into my adductor, much closer to my groin... and I am feeling a noticeable difference.

Furthermore, I was scheduled to head over to Sean Wade's house to utilize his Pilates machine and wisdom and healing this somewhat "common" injury among runners. However, he had to cancel as he is headed to Falmouth to conquer the Master's world again.

However, I am optimistic that the injury is on its way out. I am banking on a complete return to action by the first week in September. I am debating taking up swimming as to keep the weight off...

We shall see... Austin is becoming more of a marathon choice.

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Strengthen