Crisp Hour

Wednesday, 8-30-2006
1h for 8.5 Miles around Memorial Park


Alright... Fall was in the air. This morning it was a tad bit cooler, much less humid, and you just had that feeling that Fall is on its way. Now, that does not mean that the weather will change, but this morning gave one a sense of hope in the constant downpour of heat in Houston.

Both my quads were sore pre-run, but I started out easily and ran a very smooth first couple of laps, passing the first loop in 21'30" and two loops in close to 42'10". I almost convinced myself to go for another loop, but decided to stick to my schedule and run for exactly 60', which I did, and which gave me an okay 8.5 miles. My adductor was a bit sore, so I made a change of plans and headed to Dr. Sanders' office for treatment. The adductor was a bit tight, but he worked well on it and it feels better.

Tonight, Pilates. This afternoon, a meeting with our builder!

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Grinding It Out