Weakness

Thursday, 8-24-2006
46'28" or a little over 7 Miles

Alright, today was a little bit of a disappointing run. I started off great, running smoothly and much faster than on Tuesday, passing 3 miles in 20'15", but I could tell that my adductor was quite weak, as my left foot was flaring out. I stopped at 4 miles to stretch it out and sensed the adductor was tight, but I kept going and actually finished up quite well. I mis-calculated my time and ran over 45', but I ran well past 7 miles, which is promising.

Afterwards, I enjoyed a kolache and a coffee, and then headed to Dr. Sanders' office to get some ART treatment on my adductor, which ended up feeling very good by the time I left. I still have some soreness now, but I have scheduled another pilates session for either tonight or this weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Grinding It Out