More Attempts

Sunday I ran for 15' without much pain, just fatigue in the legs and then proceeded to over-do it in terms of strengthening drills, but it may have been for the best as for...

Monday, I completed 30' with a sore hamstring, glute, but no major pain or tightness. It is as if I have moved the pain and/or distracted it with the over-worked hamstring and glute. Definitely out of shape, but very optimistic. My entire mood and attitude has changed for the better.

Tuesday, I again ran for 30' of pretty much pain free running. It was great other than 1) I am out of shape and 2) my hamstring/glute is quite torn up. However, I will take that any day over my strained adductor.

Wednesday will be another attempt at 30' and the plan is to run 30' all week and get back on track next week with increases to 45' and perhaps 60' by next Sunday.

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Strengthen