Long Run

Sunday, 8-27-2006
1h at Seabrook Trails or about 8.5 Miles

Met up with Rudy on the trails, minus a slacking Chad, and headed out at a comfortable and relaxed pace, as Rudy was already hurting due to already running 7+ miles at six in the morning and he was quite dehydrated/depleted. So, we chatted and jogged out to the bridge and turned around for a loop in 28' and change and then I headed out solo. My right quad was quite tight and was giving me some trouble, but I stopped sufficiently to stretch it and get it going. Ran in my CW-X tights, which made me feel much better with the compression than without them. Still have a long way to go, but definitely gaining health. Felt healthy for the first time in months.

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Grinding It Out