Weekend Efforts

Sunday, 6:15 PM, 10-01-2006
45'10" for 7 Miles around the Seabrook Trails
Excellent run. I would qualify this as a progression run. I started out quite late at night since I was able to attend the Texans' game at noon and after having a couple of beers, I needed some down-time with my family. Anyway, debated driving out to Seabrook, but was glad that I did, as I always run well there. I am really able to push myself. I started out easily, but I knew I was running well. Hit Pine Gully under 20' and so I decided to add-on the outer trail and double back. Fought against some struggle, but I was very pleased how my left leg was holding up as I wanted to continue to push the pace, although I was conscious of not forcing the issue. I just starting unwinding and unwinding until I was in full flight, flying down the trails quite smoothly. Finished up well and felt solid, other than my car having a flat tire. Oh well, can't be good all the time.

Saturday, 7:15 AM, 9-30-2006
45'18" for 7 Miles in Heritage Park
Had to work today, so I headed out on my dreaded concrete loop. I felt fine and had a good run, but I can't wait until I can live elsewhere to be able to run on some better surfaces. Leg felt fine, but I am tired, as I always get towards the end of the week. Erickson's training starts up on Monday. Should be good.

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Grinding It Out