Blah, Blah, Blah

Wednesday, 10-04-2006
57'23" Fartlek of 12' Warm-Up + 4 x 3' at 5'40" Pace, 6' Recovery, 12' Cool-down for 9 Miles
A solid fartlek. I feel I was controlled. I really wanted to run something fast/workout today, so Coach Erickson gave me the green light to run a fartlek since I could not get in my 5 x 12' session. Obviously, my fastest time on this course, but I am still running quite slow although I feel full of fluidity.

Thursday-Friday
Rest/Motivational Issues
This happens everytime I go awry on a training schedule. I felt I could not meet the demands of Coach Erickson's schedule and yet stay healthy. My training area is the number one issue: I just cannot force myself to run hard on concrete and convince myself that I will not get injured. I will have a new plan soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Grinding It Out