Run, Treatment, Run, Run, Rain

Sunday, 7:45AM, 10-15-2006
37' for 5 Miles in the Rain at the Seabrook Trails
Absolutely horrible. My legs had nothing. I had nothing. My leg ached, I could not run my pickups with any effort whatsoever. Actually debated not driving out, as the rain was bad, but went out anyway, against my best judgements and got what I deserved. Rained the rest of the day, so I did not even attempt another run. Supposed to rain all day on Monday, so I will rest and perhaps run long on Tuesday morning.

Saturday, 2:30PM, 10-14-2006
1h10' for 10 Miles around Seabrook Trails with Derek Wood + 8 x 100 Meter Strides
A great run. Started out solo, but soon met up with Derek at Pine Gully and we finished up well. My leg was a bit awkward today, but the pace of the run was my best since I've been back. Kept rolling but trying to stay recovered. Had a solid session of strides, but once again, am fearful of my hip flexor continuing to bother me. Absolutely love running in the afternoon.

Friday, 7:00AM, 10-13-2006
55' for 8 Miles around the Seabrook Trails
Good run this morning. Felt good and kept a good pace around the trails. Followed this run with ART therapy in Houston, in which I got some great work done by a new doctor. Pretty beat up and sore, but I needed the treatment, as my hip has been getting progressively tighter.

3:30PM
34'19 for 5 Miles around Terry Hershey Park
A very easy relaxed run at work. Truly debated running this or not, but am glad that I did, just to stick with my schedule and remain dedicated. Could have used the rest, but I really need to figure out this leg issue.

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Strengthen