I WON'T GIVE UP.

Mo, 10/31/2016
10 miles down the Rail Trail and extended out to Brighton Ln. with 649ft in 1:11:29
* avg. 7:29/mi... what an awesome run. My legs are so strong. Hit up the darkness really motivated and with good rest. Was just running strongly, going for a light progression, hoping I"d have the motivation to keep it going. Came thru the house in good spirits and just got after it well. Missed CR on Brighton by :01!! Just jogging and strong. Nice. 
Tu, 11/1/2016
AM: 10 miles down the Rail Trail, Brighton Ln. and Reynolds Mill with 683ft in 1:14:42
* avg. 7:27/mi... damn, baby, just rolling. However, my new diet has wrecked my stomach. Had to stop and go to the bathroom at 10K, but kept it going and glad I did. Set a CR on the tougher Brighton loop. Impressive. Keep it going.
PM: Physical Therapy
We, 11/2/2016
4 miles moderate in 26:09 + 2M in 10:49 + 1M in 6:06
* Goal Workout = 5m steady + 5.2 mi hard. What a disaster. Started out with a good moderate effort on the backroads, moving well and climbing really well, but knew it would be short. Then changed into my flats and just falling apart after the first loop. Not happy. Gave it another go, but my right hamstring was not functioning. Ugh. Just can't tempo.
Th, 11/3/2016
7 miles easy down to the Rail Trail in 45:31
* avg. 7:13/mi... dude was taking this easy, but my stride is so light and fluid. Hips are coming back though.  
Fr, 11/4/2016
8 miles down to the Rail Trail in 54:00
* avg. 7:17/mi... 350ft of gain.. once again, pretty fluid. The tough part was the start. Am having some achy hips again, glutes, so stopped a couple of times to make sure I was good, but am climbing well. Ready for tomorrow.
Sa, 11/5/2016
3.6M From Hell in 21:40
* avg. 6:00/mi... ran in HyperSpeeds after getting there a bit late, no warm-up, literally NO warm-up. Ran 2 min, put on my HyperSpeeds and pinned my number to my shirt as the gun went off. The race started immediately up an 11% grade for about half a mile, dropped and then hammered up the next hill at a great clip. There was a bit more downhill than I wanted and I had to battle a weakening left hamstring, which got really bad, almost stopped, but then I picked it up, everything got fluid and I hammered home quite well. Good workout. $200 and new shoes.
Su, 11/6/2016
3 mile disaster at Lake Redman in 21:33
* avg. 8:16/mi.. I think some strangers saved my day. My right glute is strained, and I had nothing. What a mess. 
Total
50 Miles with 3,061ft of Elevation Gain

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Strengthen