Mo, 6/6/2016 6 miles easy on the Greenway in 45:45 * avg. 7:34/mi... right adductor is seriously tight. Am going to switch days, not double today and get treatment with Jerod. Just jacked up and tight, but feeling in good shape. Got up at 5AM because thought I was going to run 9 miles, but called it at 6. Will shift around the schedule. Tu, 6/7/2016 AM: 6 miles steady on the Greenway in 44:54 * avg. 7:25/mi.. identical run to yesterday. Goal today is to double. Felt really good. Adductor was great, thanks to Jerod. No problem, some tightness/pain in my left post-tib from needling, but overall I focused on making purposeful strides and finished up quite well. Thinking of Moorcroft the whole way. This is going to be fun. PM: 3 miles easy on the Greenway in 23:54 * avg. 7:58/mi.. felt great! Legs are healthy. Like I didn't run. Thought I was running much faster, but my stomach was full from Korean BBQ Cup!! Very promising. Very pleased. We, 6/8/2016 Warm-up, 1500/800/3...
Popular posts from this blog
Steamroll
Monday, 09-05-2011 7 miles total with ERRC Labor Day 5K in 16:37 + 1km (track) in 3:03 * 5:12, 10:29 (5:17), 16:04 (5:35), :30 (avg. 5:21/mile)... Tuesday, 09-06-2011 10 mile progression (each 2 mile segment faster) in 1:06:52 * 14:52 (7:26/mi), 13:49 (6:54/mi), 13:03 (6:31/mi), 12:54 (6:27/mi), 12:10 (6:05/mi)... not bad, definitely fatigued from yesterday's effort and was running at 6AM this morning to get this in before work and some rainstorms. Some tightness in my right hip area and hammies. But glad I got through it. Good run, mission accomplished. Wednesday, 09-07-2011 5 miles around Elkridge in 34:05 * 14:29, 13:26, 6:43 (avg. 6:55/mile)... nice, easy and controlled Thursday, 09-08-2011 9 mile fartlek around Patterson Park with 24 x :40 fast, 1:20 easy in 55:43 * avg. 6:25/mile.. rainstorms cancelled my morning effort and so I had to run during lunch, which was not great. Light rain and was not feeling great at all. A tough run but was amazed at the final pace. ...
Erickson Transition
Monday, 07-06-2009 58:45 moderate on Merrifield with Jake and Millsap (9M) Tuesday, 07-07-2009 1 hr 09'28" moderate over the Kemah Bridge in rainstorm (10M) Wednesday, 07-08-2009 30 min easy + 10 x 200m fast uphill, rec. 3' (1 hr 06'52" total, 7M) :35, :35, :34, :34, :34, :34, :34, :34, :33, :33 Thursday, 07-09-2009 57'04" @ 6:30/mile on the Seabrook Trails (9M) Friday, 07-10-2009 56'19" @ 6:20/mile at Memorial Park (9M) Saturday, 07-11-2009 58'44" @ 6:00/mile around Soler's Helotes Antonio Loop (10M) Sunday, 07-12-2009 89'40" @ 6:20/mile at Town Lake (14M) Total 68 Miles * Alright, I have hopped back on the Coach Erickson train... My schedule in life has settled to the point that I think being back under Coach Erickson's direction will only keep me focused and hard... just what I need... some accountability. Already, he has me excited about my ability (2h16'-2h18' Marathon; 29'50" 10,000m; 3'50...