THEY WON'T EVER FIND ME HERE

Mo, 6/1/2015
5 mile regeneration run with 209ft of elevation gain in 39:57
* Was pleasantly surprised after feeling so sore with DOMS post-race. Sunday I could barely walk down stairs. Feels like I gained 5lbs of muscle in my teardrop and quads. Ran out of energy by 4 miles, but then a great last mile. Woke up exhausted.
Tu, 6/2/2015
7 miles still recovering down to Nixon Park with 598ft of gain in 56:13
* Still checking. Left quad definitely still sore while descending. Interesting pains in right calf. Rainy morning, but it was nice. Trails held up well, finished up strongly, but right hip/hamstring still tight. Definitely still depleted, not ready.
We, 6/3/2015
15 miles steady around Lake Redman & Willams with 1,836ft of gain in 2:08:24
* Hell yeah. Am back at it. Great dedication. Some slow running due to the trail conditions (over-grown, blowdowns), but I had great energy at times and very fluid. Ran out of energy towards the end, crawling, but that's training! Nice.
Th, 6/4/2015
5 miles at Oregon Ridge with 653ft of gain in 43:24
* I had to run in the PM once again due to meetings. I misremembered the segment on the backside and thought it was only 3:00 long, but in fact, it was 6:30 and so I shut it off after 3 min, would have crushed it. Am climbing great. Tired.
Fr, 6/5/2015
7 miles steady around the lakes with 851ft of gain in 53:57
* Great run. Was tired, crappy weather, but I set off strongly around the lake at a good pace with good energy and circled Lake Williams solidly. Feeling very light and climbing is not an issue. Hit Joppa Rd for a good climb and then finished up dead-on.
Sa, 6/6/2015
5 mile up-tempo warm-up in 34:31 + 4 x 1M on HCTC in 5:24, 5:25, 5:23, 5:11, rec. 400m
* Got out for my workout, and had a stomach bug. Had to make several runs to the bathroom, so called it a day. By 10AM, after breakfast, was feeling better to attempt. My 5M warm-up was light on effort due to weakness and chills, but I convinced myself to go for 4 x 1M instead of 6 x 1M. First rep solid, second rep tightness in right quad; third one said it would get better and rolled. Last one was awesome. Full flow. I could have done the six if I wasn't concerned about quad. 
Su, 6/7/2015
13 mile long run out at Rocky Ridge with 1,625ft of elevation gain in 1:46:37
* Nice and easy. Wanted two big loops around Rocky Ridge, but couldn't figure out the perimeter on the first one (doubted myself). Had good sections, but right quad/piriformis just weak and need to work on it. No descending. 
Total
62 Miles with 6,211ft of Elevation Gain

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

Strengthen

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING