WOW, AM I IN THE CLEAR?

Sun, 12/23/2012
14:46 easy with Perla around La Porte (2M)
* And so, after a 1.5 day drive to La Porte and after Dr. Bross tearing up my calf at our last appt., I felt good enough to attempt a run, so Perla and I headed out. My legs were still destroyed from the weight session I did last Tuesday and that was my limiting factor today. My right groin was just tight as hell. However, no pain. Just great.
Mon, 12/24/2012
22:08 easy with Perla around La Porte (3M)
* So today was key. Would I be in pain? Would I be able to replicate yesterday's 15 min run? Perla and I headed out to Sylvan Beach, and although I felt some weakness at some point, I did not feel any pain. Once again, it was my groin that was the limiting factor, but I didn't want to push it. Tomorrow may opt for a shorter run.
Tue, 12/25/2012
14:15 steady around La Porte (2M)
* Opened up on this run. Super-windy, 25+ mph winds, so I had the wind in my face for 2/3 of the run. Still ran pretty solid and tested myself. No pain, getting stronger. Tomorrow will be a loop around Sylvan Beach.
Wed, 12/26/2012
30:12 easy with Rudy around Jenkins Park (4M)
* Great run. Am gaining fitness quickly. Had no issues this morning with Rudy and felt I could run away if needed be. My form is solid. Good time on my feet on a soft surface. Very promising.
Thu, 12/27/2012
28:30 steady with Rudy around Jenkins Park (4M)
* Same course as yesterdy and dropped almost 2 minutes from the loops. Not bad, but I was falling apart the final half mile. Wanted to go 5 miles, but no risks and I knew the pace was brisk as Rudy says he was just following my lead. Good stuff.
Fri, 12/28/2012
20:49 progression with Perla aroud Sylvan Beach (3M)
Sat, 12/29/2012

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

Strengthen