2010 Year in Review - UltraRunning Magazine

So, the results are in and a bit disappointing. Here are the highlights -
  • 45th Fastest 50 KM Performer
  • 48th Fastest 50 KM Performance
  • Won the 28th Largest Ultra Marathon
In 2008, I was the 2nd Top Graded Performance in the USA over 50 KM, and this year I did not make the Top 25 with my 3:34:07 from Blues Cruise, which was a tremendously difficult course. However, UltraRunning Magazine did state that they were experimenting with a new performance formula derived from http://www.realendurance.com/ and their race results. No worries, as I have now identified the big races in the USA to attack in 2011.

In other big news, the Race Director from The HAT Run 50K has granted me entry into the 2011 race, as I was looking for a big effort that weekend. Perhaps I am in over my head, but there is nothing better than finding out. The only catch now is recovering in time for the Bel Monte Endurance 25K the following weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Shami Marathon Prep (WK 10)

Strengthen

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING