Get Strong

Monday, 08-03-2009
29 Min. easy around Sylvan Beach (4M)
Tuesday, 08-04-2009
59 Min. easy around Jenkins Park with Rudy (8M)
Wednesday, 08-05-2009
17 Min. aborted run... still sick (2M)
Thursday, 08-06-2009
46 Min. around Town Lake with Rick Wilhelm (7M)
Friday, 08-07-2009
54 Min. up and down the Kemah Bridge (8M)
Saturday, 08-08-2009
57 Min. at White Rock Lake with Jake and Team (9M)
Sunday, 08-09-2009
90 Min. at White Rock Lake (14M)
Total
52 Miles

* Alright, salvaged a sick week of training, especially early on, and then got some relief traveling to Dallas with some break in the weather. However, by Saturday I was still unbalanced and my muscles were not yet coordinated nor fit. I had a pretty solid 14-miler on Sunday, with the only mile split I clocked a surprising sub-6:25 pace. Ran in my Ravenna's, which is the first time in a long time that I have run a long run in trainers and it went very well. Still need to start incorporating some supplemental exercises to get full balanced and strong.

Popular posts from this blog

Steamroll

Taper a Perfection