To the right is a war-path located on top of the Red Mountain, unbeknownst to many. This award-winning photograph was taken after hours of awaiting the proper filtration of sunlight through nature's canopy of leaves. It is entitled, "Limb Awry."
Mo, 6/6/2016 6 miles easy on the Greenway in 45:45 * avg. 7:34/mi... right adductor is seriously tight. Am going to switch days, not double today and get treatment with Jerod. Just jacked up and tight, but feeling in good shape. Got up at 5AM because thought I was going to run 9 miles, but called it at 6. Will shift around the schedule. Tu, 6/7/2016 AM: 6 miles steady on the Greenway in 44:54 * avg. 7:25/mi.. identical run to yesterday. Goal today is to double. Felt really good. Adductor was great, thanks to Jerod. No problem, some tightness/pain in my left post-tib from needling, but overall I focused on making purposeful strides and finished up quite well. Thinking of Moorcroft the whole way. This is going to be fun. PM: 3 miles easy on the Greenway in 23:54 * avg. 7:58/mi.. felt great! Legs are healthy. Like I didn't run. Thought I was running much faster, but my stomach was full from Korean BBQ Cup!! Very promising. Very pleased. We, 6/8/2016 Warm-up, 1500/800/3...